Premium Organic Wholegrain Tahini
- Organic certified
- Handmade with love
- Gluten free
- Soya free
- Grain free
- Lactose free
- No added sugar
- Non GMO
- No salt
- No palmoil
- No preservatives
Our Rawyal Tahini is ultra rich, smooth, and creamy.
It is made only with one ingredient and that is 100% unhulled sesame seeds. We chose to go dark(unhulled sesame seeds) over light(skinned sesame seeds) because many of the nutrients are in the husk.
Unlike any other tahini in the market, ours has the highest amount of protein and the lowest in fat. And we didn’t stopped there! We proud ourselves for its silky smooth texture and It literally melts in your mouth. Forget the oily seed nature of dark tahini and the bitter aftertaste. Rawyal Dark tahini is healthy, nutritious and ohh so tasty! Not to mention how versatile it is as you can have it both ways: savory and sweet 😉
Health benefits of tahini:
- full of healthy fats (50% of the fats comes from monounsaturated fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory properties and have been linked to a decreased risk of chronic diseases)
- ideal for vegan protein intake (30% protein)
- great vegan source of calcium for stronger bones
- source of iron for growth and development
- has copper which helps to the formation of red blood sells and maintains healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron
- has selenium which plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function, helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress and boost your immune system.
- great source of phosphorus and magnesιum which play vital roles in bone health (in fact just 1 tablespoon (15 grams) provides 11% of the Daily Value (DV) of them both).
- high in vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B6, which are important for energy production
- rich in antioxidants that called lignans (like sesamin), which help prevent free radical damage in your body and may reduce your risk of disease
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds