Organic Hazelnut Spread
- Organic certified
- Handmade with love
- Gluten free
- Soya free
- Grain free
- Lactose free
- Palmoil free
- No added sugar
- Non GMO
- No salt
- No preservatives
Rawyal is proud to present you our raw-vegan “Rawyal Nutella”!
To make this uber healthy homemade spread we selected four finest premium raw ingredients: delicious hazelnuts, raw aromatic Criollo cacao, creamy cold-pressed coconut oil and pure blue agave nectar.
We can’t even describe how our chef feels for this delicious and nutritious butter and how much she loves the combination of these 4 superfood ingredients. Hands down Rawyal Nutella is our favorite vegan spread. We bet you haven’t tasted anything like this so far. Rawyal Nutella smells like hazelnut-coconut heaven and it’s a delicious but utterly healthy choice. There are no preservatives, oils, or artificial ingredients whatsoever. It’s raw, vegan, gluten free, no sugar added, low carb, paleo, and keto-friendly too!
We rest our case. You need the Rawyal Tella in your life. Don’t miss out and try this!
Health benefits :
- Great source of B vitamins: healthy hair.
- Rich in Copper (iron absorption) and manganese (healthy bones).
- High in folate: helps create normal red blood cells.
- Packed with flavonoids: lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the heart & brain and aid in preventing blood clots.
- Contains anti-asthmatic compounds: theobromine and theophylline.
- Improves Mood and Symptoms of Depression: tryptophan (an amino acid) converts to serotonin, the natural mood stabilizer.
- Rich in polyphenols: antioxidants that reduce inflammation and improve cholesteroland blood sugar levels.
- Has antibacterial, anti-enzymatic and immune-stimulating properties due to compounds found in raw cacao.
- Weight loss: the cold pressed coconut oil is loaded with healthy fats, which encourage your body to actually burn fat and It also acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Energy boost: provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- Rise of HDL (good) cholesterolin your blood, which helps reduce heart disease
- Slow the aging process as its rich in antioxidants that generally by curbing any undue stress on the liver.
- Helps in digestion: as it has lots of fiber, vitamins, magnesium and eliminates toxic bacteria & candida, which fight poor digestion and stomach inflammation.
- Low on the glycemic index (GI): helps you control your blood sugar.